My Charlie Girl...

...She is my world...

Thursday, June 01, 2006

"TOMMY" Called Me Back...OMG!!!

I actually received a callback from the theatre company doing Tommy... He said I would be reading for the part that I wanted, Mrs. Walker!!! I am SO excited and was caught VERY off guard by his phone call... Since I thought that I would not truly be considered for the role! I can't believe that they actually liked me enough to call me back!!!

I hope this happens for me! I know it sounds selfish but I could really use some theatre in my life right now! I haven't done anything on stage in a long time...

To be continued...

3 Comments:

  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger Auntie X said…

    I hope so too!

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Meri (aka Ama) said…

    I hope you would be there on opening night.. If I were to get cast that is...

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Auntie X said…

    Of course! And Paul will be there too as long as he's not working :) Do you know when it will run?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home