My Charlie Girl...

...She is my world...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

A Positive Visit to Childrens Hospital Boston

Well, Charlie Girl and Jimmy are home and Rocco and I are thrilled to have them back!!! I flooded her with kisses, after she woke up of course. They stayed for only 3 days, and luckily they had a private room so they didn't have to worry about a roommate keeping either of them awake. From what Jimmy told me, everything went fairly smoothly and without complications. We will be setting up a follow-up appointment to get the full narrative of the EEG. I felt so empty without them both! Now that Charlie Girl is on the PediaSure, she's going to gain some weight, we hope. She is now FINALLY over 20.4 Pounds! I am so happy for her!

Here is a photo that Jimmy took with his phone while they were still in the hospital. His caption to go with the photo was "I Miss My Mommy!"

How sweet is that face?!?!

She's My AnGeL!

To be continued...

3 Comments:

  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Meri (aka Ama) said…

    Who is this?

     
  • At 12:39 AM, Blogger Auntie X said…

    Aww... Charlie is such a sweetie. Poor girl has sticky-tape all over :(

    Auntie X will be swooping in tomorrow for lots more kisses.

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Meri (aka Ama) said…

    Charlie is already looking forward to having those kissies delivered in person!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home