My Charlie Girl...

...She is my world...

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Charlie Girl & Rocco, the Pup!

This morning I was getting ready for work and when I came out into the living room, Charlie's puppy, Rocco, was waiting to go out. I asked him "Would you like some cheese to go with your Whine?" Hehehe... He looked at me as if to say "Real nice Mom!" and then he continued to wait until I was ready to take him out. I proceeded to go past him to find that Baby Girl was awake in her little bouncy holder, which we have propped up on my computer chair. She was eating and as soon as I said "Good Morning Baby Girl", her mouth opened wide along with her eyes. As I went in to give her a kiss, she smiled. A great big smile. With her 5 little teeth, she made my heart just melt! She is just so stunning! I still cannot believe that I had a part in creating the beautiful little girl that she has become! I was at the bowling alley playing my last game for the summer and saw a little girl, who I assumed was around Charlie's age, running around and having fun. Her mommy kept running after her and her grandpa was just enjoying his little granddaughter. I turned to one of the ladies we were bowling against and said "I wonder what Charlie would be doing if she was born okay". She looked at me and said "I am sure you wonder that a lot". I do but I don't let those feelings stop me from loving her the only way I know how.

She is my most precious gift... My husband and I have her in our life for a very special reason... I am still trying to figure out what that reason is...

Whatever the reason, one thing I am sure of... I wouldn't change her for the world!

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home